• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Fiend Megacyber?.

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

Is this card sometimes better to play against Cyber dragon users?

I mean its a special summon, Dark, warrior. 2200 atk. its not that bad.

I think i shoud be running this in my Strike deck.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Yeah, I think it's ok, but the advantage of using it is minimal. Usually the 2 monsters they have out more than you are stronger by far. If not that, then they are effect stronger.

It can be an advantage, or a bad top deck. That's all I can say.

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

well in a good scenrio, the fiend megacyber would be a choice top deck. I cant afford to get cyber dragons cuz noone will trade me. And he's the next best thing.

P

Plarry012

actually swift gaia is the best choice for a replace cyber dragon. :p

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

Im not that much of a fan of Swift Gaia. He needs to be the only card in hand, which is bad hand magangement.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I think Cyber Dragon is a ten times better card. And a better top deck cause there is a better chance your opponent having one monster then two

Turbo

Registered Member
with people running 3 smashings and 3 sakuretsu's, most people only bring out 2-3 monsters in total. its unlikely in the current metagame that fiend megacyber is worth playing. however, after the new ban list on april 1st he might be used if cyber dragon is restricted.

also, giant orc, goblin attack force, goblin elite attack force along with a few others are cheap ways to counter cyber dragon.

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

I don't think Cyber Dragon would get restricted beacuse of the fusion And they are olny vanila beatsticks once they are on the field.

Turbo

Registered Member
good point, but the prototype from SOI is treated as cyber dragon when on the field, making it a field substitute for the cyber dragon fusions.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Fiend Megacyber is best used as anti-cyber Dragon. If they special summon Cyber and one monster, odds are they are going to have 2 monsters more than you will. And If they have 2 monsters they will be stronger than Fiend Megacyber? Possible, but Cyber Dragon will never be stronger than Fiend Megacyber when they both hit the firld without field cards.

As far as Cyber dragon + Proto Cyber, through in a Polymerization and you have a Cyber Twin. No way Fiend Megacyber can compete with that.

Summary:

Side deck Fiend Megacyber if Cyber Dragons are running rampant.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Wrestling 0
Turbo Tabletop Games 2