• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Fellowship Of The Ring (Who's your favorite)

Who is your favorite member of the fellowship?

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
A pretty self explanatory thread.

Who is your favorite member of the fellowship of the ring? There's only 9 to choose from so choose carefully.

My personal favorite would be Gandalf, seriously he's awesome he's super tall and he fights with a sword and staff. Ian Mackellan did a great job as gandalf.

Who is your favorite member of the fellowship?

CBNJ

Registered Member
Gollum. He is such a slippery little guy, what is there not to love about him?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite was always Boromir because I'm a huge Sean Bean fan. I also liked how he had an epic death scene.

Next up would be Gandalf. He's awesome in general.
------
Gollum. He is such a slippery little guy, what is there not to love about him?
Um.. he's not in the fellowship.

Last edited:

bball4life

Alfred :: Gotham Hero
Gandalf no doubt, anyone who has played poker with me should know that, i always sit in his seat. lol

TimmehD

Registered Member
Gimli for simple reasons. I love warriors and I love dwarfs, gruff and tough is the way an adventurer needs to be! D&D FTW?

dDave

V.I.P.
Gandalf no doubt, anyone who has played poker with me should know that, i always sit in his seat. lol
YES! I use the gandalf seat all the time as well, it's my lucky seat.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Aragorn. I adored the love story between his character and Arwen's, and he seemed to be the great hobbit protector 2nd only to Gandalf.
I love Viggo Mortensen as an actor and I think he did a superb job in his role.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Gandalf.

Pimp stick + robes + unparalleled magical prowess = Super Pimp.

micfranklin

Eviscerator
Aragorn pwns all, and not just because he's the one who gets the most attention (between him, Legolas, Gimli and Boromir)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Aragorn for general badassery, a cool sword, and being in love with an elf.