• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The F Bomb At Burger King

Dabs

Registered Member
Has anyone heard about the incident that happened at a Burger King??
Some guy ordered a Double Whopper combo, and when he drove around and got his food and receipt, the receipt said FUCK YOU at the top...instead of THANK YOU.
The guy went back the next day and showed the manager plus somehow the news got involved, and the news crew went to that Burger King and asked the manager how something like that could have happened.
With cameras filming every second, the manager crew at Burger King said they have no idea how those words got there...it should have read: Thank You.
So, the news crews went thru the drive-thru and placed orders......those receipts came back with Thank You at the top.
Anyway, the guy was pissed....and now the latest news I heard was, the manager and drive thru employee that were on duty the night this incident happened, were both terminated~
And Burger King itself is working something out with this guy who got the F bomb on his receipt.
~LoL~
I think it's rather funny......obviously, somebody was pulling a prank of sorts, had to be, how else could this have happened??
Somebody got into the computer part of the receipt file....(I'm guessing)....and typed in Fuck in place of the word Thank.
It had to be a temporary thing...and who knows how many before this guy had that typed on their receipts??
Does anyone ever read their receipts??
Most of the time I don't.
As long as my order is correct....I just toss the paper.
So....one mention was, give the guy refills for life.
Are they kidding??
If they are going to make this big a stink out of it, give him Whoppers for life..limit one per day ~LoL~

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If they are going to make this big a stink out of it, give him Whoppers for life..limit one per day ~LoL~
Whoppers for life. Minimum 10 per day. Help society out while we are at it... :naughty:

BK shouldn't have to do anything about this. It's their choice if they want to but if he sues he should lose. Just because somebody offends you doesn't mean they owe you.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The fact that he brought it to their attention shows what kind of person this guy is. Read it, go "what the fuck?", laugh it off & then throw it away. Don't go back into the restaurant fishing for an apology you don't deserve.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I'd frame it and hang it on the wall! :lol: That's hilarious! Now i wish i read reciepts cause if i got one like that i missed it! :( It's def not the thought that counts, it's the food. That's why i haven't been to BK or McDonalds, lol! But i might go now just to see if i can get one of those reciepts!
Anyway, I don't think he shoulda complained period. That just makes it harder for someone else to get a reciept like that.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
Don't go back into the restaurant fishing for an apology you don't deserve.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!

He deserves an apology as it was not necessary to put that on any receipt for any reason !!!

I would have at least gotten my food free that night with a few more food items added to it too.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I honestly don't think he deserved one. Who gives a shit? Take your food & go home.

And for making a big stink over this & getting the news involved, I hope they spit in his food next time. Haha.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I honestly don't think he deserved one. Who gives a shit? Take your food & go home.

And for making a big stink over this & getting the news involved, I hope they spit in his food next time. Haha.
I hope that all the restaurants in his area sees his ugly face on the news. So therefore not only will BK spit on his food, but McDonalds and other restaurants can follow suit. That piece of crap. I would of posted the receipt in Hoochie's Pub. That's all I would of done.

And why did BK fire the window employee! He didn't do jack shit that we know of! In fact the manager should of not gotten fired until there was a fair investigation. Booger King sucks!

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
I would have actually been amused if I'd got that on my receipt. I mean, working in fast food has to be a pretty boring job. I'd probably find ways to fuck with the customers too. Apparently this guy just doesn't have a sense of humour.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I worked at BK for a while... a "fuck you" on his receipt is the least of his worries. I've seen some seriously shady shit go down in the kitchen. Haha.