Movies The Expendables.

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by wolfheart, Apr 8, 2009.

1. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Has anybody heard of this film being shot now?
    According to Stallone's website he has written,and is directing and starring in this new action flick, and from I have read he has lined up some pretty big names to co star with him.

The basic outline is a team of mercenaries heads to south America to overthrow a dictator.
    Shooting has started and the list of actor's lined up to be in this reads like a who's who of action stars.

Stallone,Jason Statham,Dolph Lundgren,Jet lee,Micky Rouke,Eric Roberts, Stone Cold.
    Some where has even written that Arnold may make a small cameo.

This is the first I have heard of this film,and if this cast is the real deal it may be a pretty cool.:D

So has anyone heard of this, what are your thoughts on it?.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've been following this for a very long time, a couple of months now. I am definitely going to be watching this movie when it comes out. I am very happy with the cast, especially Lundgren, since they were in Rocky 4 together. It's suppose to be released in late April in 2010. This movie is going to have lots of action, just look at the actors that are going to be in this movie. Arnold is suppose to make a cameo just like you said Wolf, also Forest Whitaker was suppose to be in this movie as well, but he got another role so he had to step down.

I cannot wait for thi movie.

3. wolfheart

Yeah i heard about Whitaker standing down, they have reportedly cast Terry Crews in the role now.
    They also cast Charisma Carpenter.

I am looking forward to hearing some more about this as filming progresses.
    I am hoping to see some photo's soon to.

4. Babe_Ruth

I am glad Terry Crews is now in this film. I am a big fan of his.

I'll definitely be updating this thread when I get more information, like I said I've been following this movie very closely, so when I get photo's or even videos, or just regular news about this film I'll be sure to post it in here. Thanks for starting this thread Wolf. I didn't think anybody else heard about this movie other then me.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Randy Couture is also going to be in it and rumors of 50 Cent are starting to float around.

6. Babe_Ruth

Well, I promised that I would post pictures when I saw some of them up, so I am here delivering my promise. It's not much, but it's better then nothing. Enjoy these, because I sure did.

exp00010 - Free hosted at iimmgg.com

7. wolfheart

Those are cool, thanks for putting them up.
    I had been looking for some picture's myself but had no luck.
    I cant wait to see some more action stills from this hopefully there will be some with other cast members soon.

8. Babe_Ruth

I will keep updating the pictures when I find new ones. I have one where you Stallone beside Staham, but its nothing worth posting in my opinion. I really cannot wait to see some pictures with Dolph Lundgren. He's one of the actors that I am most happy about being in this movie.
    ------
    Here's another update on movie, enjoy.

Ethelmae’s Blog

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Now that is one action-heavy cast. Haha. I would go just to see all those guys on the same screen.

10. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

Im really looking forward to see this movie but I wonder who has been paid the most :hah: We should have a poll :lol: