• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Ellen Show... Me...

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Hey everyone...

If anyone is a fan of the Ellen Show she has a segment called the LOOKY-LOO well it's actually during the whole show... but what she does is put your picture up on the monitor beside her...

Well... I just confirmed something... and it seems I'm going to be on the LOOKY-LOO... woo hoo...

Anyhoo... LOL... not sure when it's going to be on... but I got an email back asking me for my complete address and to watch the show this week...

I really wanted to make an effort to get my mom in spirits and i've been spending alot more time with her and well when i'm in the hospital visiting her we watch the tele together and The Ellen Show...

I really hope it does come up this week as they said... if anyone watches it it's my picture that is with me and the sunglasses... there is a Nicolas Cage thread with the pic...

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I've never watched her show. I guess I will be this week...Anybody know what time and channel in the Los Angeles area? Congrats Tanya!

helpisontheway

Registered Member

doubles2004

Registered Member
Congrats Tania..I will try to watch for the show

helpisontheway

Registered Member
oh well not today (Monday)
Some parrot and a old lady on a mattress made it today...

They gave some promos for tomorrow so I'm not sure how they do it...

Nanner

Registered Member
Setting my DVR! Catch it when I can but it's on the same time as Blues Clues :D so I rarely get to watch it. I'm don't really remember the Looky-Loo part though. So how'd ya get on? Congrats! Hope it makes Mom smile!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
The Looky-Loo is the monitor beside her chair... she had a fire in the winter and now she has a spring setting.... people get to submit pictures and things and can get to have a few moments of fame. I suppose the parrot was a video clip telling Ellen to dance, so it couldn't stay up for long... The mattress lady already had her fame so it was up for a few moments and that's it...

Good luck on the Cheeto Mr. Dragon... they usually just have photos of people so I think the cheeto may get some air time.

arrrghhh... this week is repeats... new shows are next week... oh well...

Last edited: