The Easter Bunny is Coming to town

leopard22

Registered Member
There's actually a bid of $3.50 on this so far. I hope the buyer knows what he's doing ... the NSA could be knocking at his door as we speak :D

dize

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
hey I like that one! :)
Thank you. I had a Santa one a few months ago.
------
leopard22 said:
There's actually a bid of $3.50 on this so far. I hope the buyer knows what he's doing ... the NSA could be knocking at his door as we speak :D
A local supermarket has been selling these for years it started on $2 dollar bills Now on the dollar bill. They cost more than a dollar. They are for a fundraiser for children's causes. They also do the Santa dollar at Christmas.

Last edited:

dize

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
yea I saw the Santa one that you had a few months back but I just have a soft spot for bunnies :D
LOL I hear ya. are you watching it? :)

leopard22

Registered Member
Oh, OK. Sorry, I didn't know that charities sometimes were doing this and it was OK. Guess I'm too paranoid :cool:

Bidding's up to $4.25, so you're doing good. A chubby little bunny ... looks like he ate too many chocolate easter eggs before he posed for the picture :)

dize

Registered Member
leopard22 said:
Oh, OK. Sorry, I didn't know that charities sometimes were doing this and it was OK. Guess I'm too paranoid :cool:

Bidding's up to $4.25, so you're doing good. A chubby little bunny ... looks like he ate too many chocolate easter eggs before he posed for the picture :)
ROTFLMAO!!! you are too funny.
Yeah. I think this year Publix is contributing to Easter seals w/ the proceeds