• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Easter Bunny is Coming to town

leopard22

Registered Member
There's actually a bid of $3.50 on this so far. I hope the buyer knows what he's doing ... the NSA could be knocking at his door as we speak :D

dize

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
hey I like that one! :)
Thank you. I had a Santa one a few months ago.
------
leopard22 said:
There's actually a bid of $3.50 on this so far. I hope the buyer knows what he's doing ... the NSA could be knocking at his door as we speak :D
A local supermarket has been selling these for years it started on $2 dollar bills Now on the dollar bill. They cost more than a dollar. They are for a fundraiser for children's causes. They also do the Santa dollar at Christmas.

Last edited:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yea I saw the Santa one that you had a few months back but I just have a soft spot for bunnies :D

dize

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
yea I saw the Santa one that you had a few months back but I just have a soft spot for bunnies :D
LOL I hear ya. are you watching it? :)

leopard22

Registered Member
Oh, OK. Sorry, I didn't know that charities sometimes were doing this and it was OK. Guess I'm too paranoid :cool:

Bidding's up to $4.25, so you're doing good. A chubby little bunny ... looks like he ate too many chocolate easter eggs before he posed for the picture :)

dize

Registered Member
leopard22 said:
Oh, OK. Sorry, I didn't know that charities sometimes were doing this and it was OK. Guess I'm too paranoid :cool:

Bidding's up to $4.25, so you're doing good. A chubby little bunny ... looks like he ate too many chocolate easter eggs before he posed for the picture :)
ROTFLMAO!!! you are too funny.
Yeah. I think this year Publix is contributing to Easter seals w/ the proceeds