The Drug Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Impact, Feb 14, 2010.

?

What drugs have you tried

1. Prescription (Ritalin, Valium, etc)

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Marijuana

23 vote(s)
    69.7%
  3. LSD/Acid

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  4. Cocaine

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  5. Heroine

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  6. MDMA/Ecstasy

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  7. Magic Mushrooms

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  8. Methamphetamine/Crystal Meth

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  9. Ampethamine/Speed

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  10. Inhalents (Glue, etc)

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  11. Other

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  12. None

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

So, a thread I was reading earlier was talking about drug use, and I know a couple members here have or do smoke marijuana, but it got me interested to know what drugs the forum has actually tried. The poll has a list of the most common ones I can think of. I've made it anonymous for those who don't want anyone to know. Those of you who don't mind us all knowing can post a reply in the thread as well.

This isn't a thread to debate whether or not certain drugs should be legal or your opinions of 'drugs are bad' so please keep those replies out of here. It's simply to poll, I guess you could call it the most popular drugs.

Me personally, I have tried: Marijuana, Acid, Ecstasy, Speed, Prescription drugs (Ritalin, Morphine, Valium, Codeine, Amitryptelene) and Other - Opium, BZP (Benzylpiperazine) and Salvia. Ugh, scissors reply reminded me there were a couple others I needed to add :-/

I guess I fell in with the bad crowd but that is all behind me now. I occasionally smoke a little marijuana but that is about it.

I'm not sure how many replies this is going to get but oh well. I put on none option up there too, to compare how many have tried, to those who haven't.

Edit: I should clarify that I meant illegal drugs, so caffeine, alcohol and tobacco wouldn't really count

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    MAgnum9987, Major and Kibi like this.

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I've tried pot before. That's about it. All the other stuff kinda scares me, and I didn't really enjoy pot either unles I'd been drinking, and so I know I wouldn't have any fun with the other stuff.

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

The only drugs I've really had are alcohol, tobacco and caffeine. I have also tried cannabis, mixed in with tobacco, but I'm not really sure what the hell I was meant to experience. Could be that there wasn't enough cannabis, and there was also the fact I was drunk at the time.

4. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

Whoo! I love X. =) I have been sober (except for alcohol and DXM) for several months now, though. Anyways, there was one day in my life back in September that I'm pretty sure I did almost everything under the sun in just a couple hours.

I've smoked pot. In high school I ate prescription pills every day at school like candy. (We would meet up in the middle of the auditorium and Curry would pull out a skittles bag and just pour assorted pills in our hands and we would just munch out. Best days of my life.) I know I have taken Hydrocodon, Vicodin, Ridalin, Aderol, Darvocet, Morphene, and Codeen. I have experimented with the LSA in Morning Glory seeds. Cough Syrups that contained DXM. Salvia. I have tried meth twice. A couple months last year when I worked at Taco Bell, this mexican and I would do lines of coke off the food line. I tried crack one time. Ugh, lol. Um, Duster. Ecstasy. I think that's about it.

I can't believe I haven't gotten around to trying LSD or Shrooms. (I took shrooms once with a friend but all that happened was everything got a little wavy.) I'm no druggie, but I like to have fun. Pot started making me depressed after I graduated high school. It made me worry about where my life is going.

But yeah. I'm pretty clean right now. Fuck, I hadn't even drank in months until I got active on this forum and you guys forced me to!

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I used to be a big fat pothead but I've barely smoked any at all since my daughter was born. I've done acid twice and mushrooms once. I've taken more than my share of vicodin, legitimately and not, as well as codeine. I've had a few Valium and Xanax.

I've had coke in front of me several times and turned it down every time. I'm afraid I'd like it too much.

6. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

You know, I have to ask, what exactly does Ritalin do to you if you don't take it on prescription?

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

It has pretty much the same effects of speed, only it's not as strong, and generally people who take it on prescription don't snort it.

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Only checked off one thing on this list and that's pot. My roommate in college was a huge pothead so I did it on occasion.

I've seen acid and some other prescription drugs that I couldnt identify but I didn't touch them.

9. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Pot and coke, that's pretty much it.

Iris likes this.
  10. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

I've never done anything,

I haven't even tried tobacco so...

I don't have a strong viewpoint against it but I do have a pretty adictive personallity and it terrifies me that if I start I won't stop.

I have always been tempted though........

My friend does coke and speed occassionally but she said even if I wanted to try she wouldn't let me because I'm insane enough as it is...

My aunty did quite a lot of drugs (probably still does) and she randomly sees dragons coming to attack her....That kinda scared me out of it...

xxx