TV The Drew Carey Show

J

jlgarfysama

Anyone seen the Drew Carey Show? I love the show, but the eps from about 2001-ish onward are kinda weak........ I miss those days.

I enjoyed the eps where you have to find all those mistkes. Darn, it was so much fun to laugh at them....... :)

Sephy

Forum Drifter
That show used to be one of my favorites. They all had great chemistry together and I miss it. I still catch re-runs every now and then. Awesome show.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What a Horrible show The Drew Carey show was. I didn't think it was funny at all. But something made me watch it....but I couldn't stand it. Re-runs play all the time and I don't even bother putting it on that channel.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I thought it was a funny show, until the last few seasons, then it just went downhill, basically like the Simpsons are now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well the Simpsons are on their 17 year the Drew Carey had only like 10 years or so, but the show wasn't funny at all, and I am not gonna watch it every again.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That would depend on your sense of humor, and yes the Simpsons are still around, but they are getting desperate.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Drew Carey show doesn't have good humour it's stupid humour. But that's my personal opinion. And The Simpsons are not getting desperate there just running out of ideas they've been on the air for a very long time and they did a show on about everything.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

They could actually let them age, that would open up A LOT more possibilities.

I never liked it, thought it was irritating and didnt hold my attention. And that lady pissed the hell out of me just looking at her..lol