• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Demon Ororon

Malificus

Likes snow

Who has read this?

It's basically the story of a girl who saves this guy, who turns out tho be the King of Hell. He gives her a wish, and she asks for him to be with her for ever. Yes, this is a romance story. But for the action addicts out there, fear not! It has blood and gre in ample supply as well. Volume three also has a great backstory for two of the sub-characters.

M

mysticangel

I have the first 3 volumes of ororon but I haven't gotten my last volume yet. I started reading it in the store and glanced at the end spoiler--and saw that ororon died--spoiler and then have been putting off buying the last volume ever since.. i'll probably get it soon to finish my collection...but besides that i really do like the series.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I haven't read any of these even though it sounds very good. I will check it out and let you know what I think. Also can you find it online to read?

Malificus

Likes snow
mysticangel said:
I have the first 3 volumes of ororon but I haven't gotten my last volume yet. I started reading it in the store and glanced at the end spoiler
It's still definatly worth getting. Don't you want to know how that happened?

M

mysticangel

yea...i really do...and i'll eventually end up getting it because i don't like leaving my collection unfinished if the series already ended...so i'll be gettin it soon...its juss that at the moment i'm in the middle of buying other series...and i have little money as it is...