The Deadman's Return...

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by SuperUltimateGohan, Sep 12, 2007.

1. What do you guys think of The Undertakers Return This Sunday?

Also what did you like and dislike about the last form of The Undertaker we saw?

I actually liked this last form, it finially put the American Badass to rest...Because when he returned at WM20 those leather pants were always there to remind you of it. And notice the pattern of the videos, which this is stateing the obvious but we all know there will be another rebirth.

Which brings me to this question...How do you think The Undertaker will return?

Now lets hear your thoughts...

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I am so excited about Taker's return. This hopefully means the end of the Khali World Title reign. Before Taker hurt his arm he was due to have a lenghty run with the belt. Smackdown needs big star power and Taker will provide that as the dead man gimmick. The American Badass gimmick was so stupid and made no sense to call him the Undertaker but have him wear those clothes. Sure some of the antics are corny, but I eat it up.

Undertaker is the greatest big man to ever wrestle in the squared circle and WWE needs this man to come back. Honestly I hope he destroys Henry, Beats Khali for the title and then wrestles smaller guys who are good workers. His matches with Kurt Angle were some of the best I've ever seen.

3. Yes...Hell I'll even stomache watching the last time the American Badass Taker faced Angle on SD for the title...Because even that match was one for the ages, all of their matches are.

4. Millz

Definitely right about the Angle stuff. I would like him to feud with Mysterio, MVP, Hardy or Finlay to be honest, but I know he's got the Henry stuff and then maybe Khali after that. Unless Khali drops the belt before that.

5. Well I doubt Khali would drop the belt, b/c w/ stroyline he proved he could hang w/ The Deadman. Because we all know Batista has a snowballs chance in hell winning the Title back from Khali. Yes he has speard and given him the Spine Buster, but honestly Khali is just like the big show slap him and their stunned. That is one factor them two had in commen, b/c their hands are so large...

The only man who has any storyline chance of taking that title from Khali is the Phenom himself.

6. Millz

I can't believe how many shots they are giving Batista. How many more times does he have to fail? I guess there just isnt the star power on SD! without Edge and Taker. I doubt they are confident to give Kane another World Title run.

It has to be Taker to win the World Title from Khali like you said and I hope it happens at No Mercy in October, but Survivor Series might make more sense.

7. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Hopefully we'll see the Deadman that we all miss so dearly over the next few months and we can see then where his feuds go. I think we'll see him and MVP fued before the new year personally and I'd like to see another fued with Kane because I always find those feuds to be exciting.

8. Millz

as long as Undertaker doesn't face Kane at WM I won't mind them feuding haha

Edge vs Undertaker at WM24. Make it happen.

9. MS72

MS72 Guest

It will really boost the ratings for the WWE and smackdown as well, which has been in the dumps for a good while.

10. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

That match would be amazing to see. Both techinally undefeated in 1-on-1 matches at Mania square off. Think of the fan support we'd see. How long is Edge out for anyway?