• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The DB,Z What-If's

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Then Gohan wouldn't have been trained like he did with Piccolo and Goku wouldn't have learnt the kaoken

What if...Goku had married Bulma instead of Chi Chi?

True b/c Kakarrot would have been way too soft on Gohan neither of them would be powerful enough to even take on napa.

Now to your What-If Punz, Kakarrot would have been alot smarter at the end of Z Vegeta would have kept his ruthleness Trunks would have look a little different(if ther was a trunks).

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I believe that Gohan wouldn't be stronger then he was because he had some of Chi Chi fighting genes and emotions that what made him stronger.

What if there was no fusion in the show?

K

King Vegeta

SuperUltimateGohan said:
King Vegeta said:
Everybody wouldn't be going SSJ3. If Piccolo hadn't trained Gohan then he'd be weaker than he was by the end of Buu saga. They wouldn't have ever known about the potential he could've had so he'd be a bit weaker. Also, if Piccolo doesn't train Gohan, the whole chain of events will change which means no Z Fighters fighting Frieza, no Cell & no Buu. Also, if they don't fight the villains they'll never die which means they won't reach SSJ3 because SSJ3 can only be reached by training in the afterlife.

What if Cell would've absorbed more of Piccolo's essence and some of Vegeta's, then Android 18?
Actually no like I said with Kakarrot being around Gohan would train, and yes not everybody would reach SS3 however Gohan and Kakarrot still have one more year in the ROSAT so with that they could achieve SS3, but the rest of what i said would happen.
They wouldn't be able to achieve SSJ3 in the Hyperbolic Time Chmaber. Just because Gotenks did it doesn't mean that they can do it. And besides that, Gotenks is a FUSED being.

What if Goku would've never met Chi Chi?

B

barfootboards

The world would have been destroyed by cell because of no gohan

what if krillin had a nose?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He would have lost his match in the 21st TB if he had a nose.

What if Piccolo would have finished off 17 with off with the Hellzone Grenade?

Cell would have killed a worn and tired Piccolo, 18 and might have lost to sixteen. Would have been killed by Vegeta, after Kakarrot leave the ROSAT Kakarrot and Vegeta would have faught Kakarrot would have either killed him or come close to it and just left vegeta there to suffer from defeat. Trunks goes back to his Timeline kills the Cyborgs in his time then Cell, Gohan does not go SS2 in the Buu saga is killed by Dabua sinse he's so weak, Kakarrot still achieves SS2 same for veget if he survives the fight with Kakarrot. If not then he also achieves SS3 sinse the energy use is less being dead.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
SuperUltimateGohan said:
Cell would have killed a worn and tired Piccolo, 18 and might have lost to sixteen. Would have been killed by Vegeta, after Kakarrot leave the ROSAT Kakarrot and Vegeta would have faught Kakarrot would have either killed him or come close to it and just left vegeta there to suffer from defeat. Trunks goes back to his Timeline kills the Cyborgs in his time then Cell, Gohan does not go SS2 in the Buu saga is killed by Dabua sinse he's so weak, Kakarrot still achieves SS2 same for veget if he survives the fight with Kakarrot. If not then he also achieves SS3 sinse the energy use is less being dead.

Please clean up your posts. Correct spelling, and better punctuation, that was a combination of like three run on sentences smashed together to form a paragraph. Its REALLY hard to understand.

Well seeing as he SUG didn't provide with a what if I will:

What if Gohan was recruited to be apart of the Ginyu Force?

Sui Generis said:
SuperUltimateGohan said:

Please clean up your posts. Correct spelling, and better punctuation, that was a combination of like three run on sentences smashed together to form a paragraph. Its REALLY hard to understand.

Well seeing as he SUG didn't provide with a what if I will:

What if Gohan was recruited to be apart of the Ginyu Force?
I realize that was thrown together I was in a hurry typing it. Anyway Kakarrot would been killed b/c of his sof-theartedness, b/c we all know he won't kill his own son. Not only that but at this point Kakarrot didn't have the ability to go SS so he was lacking the fierce attitude he had after achieving SS, we all know Kakarrots fierce attitude would be the little nudge that would give kakarrot the nerve to kill his own son.

Now the other thing that could happen, the Ginyu Force would teach Gohan how to control his hidden power, therefore making him the most powerful member of the Ginyu Force. Knowing the ginyu force is not soft so in about possibly a hear and a half or two and a half years gohan would eventuly become a Super Saiyan. At this point Gohan is evil so he would turn on the ginyu force, kill everyone of them go after frieza, kill him and reign supreme until probily about the Buu saga.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Now it seems that no typed another what if so I will do it.

What if Vegeta killed Goku the first time they fought?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Anime 39