• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The DB,Z What-If's

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Then Vegeta would have had no reason to go Majin really, and probably would have killed Dabura, I doubt Buu would have been released. Vegeta wouldnt have been at the tourney either.

What if the Z-Fighters would have just killed Yamu and Spozovitch as soon as they left the tourney?

Whoops Babidi killed by anyone, Debura, killed by either Kakarrot or Vegeta, and no Buu, and you stand corrected Vegeta states if Gohan enters then he'll enter too then Kakarrot says he'll enter.

What-If: Kid Buu found a way to absoarb the remaining Kai's, then SS3 Kakarrot?

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Piccolo said:
Lavoid, every fighter has more and more potential, if Old Kai would have released Piccolo's then he would have been extremely strong.

Then Gohan would not have gotten his mystic power up as quick, which would lead to Gotenks getting his ass owned by Super Buu, since he kept being a dumbass.

What if Tien could go Super Human?
Then it would be a waste. I mean don' tthey already do that in a since? Aren't the humans power level the same as a SSJ1?

What if Buu couldn't turn people into choclate?

lavoidgaskins said:
Then it would be a waste. I mean don' tthey already do that in a since? Aren't the humans power level the same as a SSJ1?

What if Buu couldn't turn people into choclate?
Umm dude that was already answerd, and Humans ARE NO WHERE NEAR SS1 in power.

Heres a What-If that hasn't been answerd.

What-If: After Kid Majin Buu was killed, Ultimate Gohan had decided to get rid of the books and Trained for those following Ten years?

C

Chris

Then he sure would have been powerful, and he could have helped them out in Dragonball GT alot.

Here's a good one - When Vegeta was almost dead on planet earth, what if Krillin didn't listen to Goku and killed Vegeta?

Well then Gohan, and Krillin would have been dead by the time, Kakarrot had gotten to Namek. Also Piccolo would have been the push to go SS sinse Krillin would be dead.

What-If: Vegeta had actually caught up with Kakarrot, when he was looking for him in the Garlic Jr. Saga?

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
SuperUltimateGohan said:
Well then Gohan, and Krillin would have been dead by the time, Kakarrot had gotten to Namek. Also Piccolo would have been the push to go SS sinse Krillin would be dead.

What-If: Vegeta had actually caught up with Kakarrot, when he was looking for him in the Garlic Jr. Saga?
Wow thats, an intresting hat if. I don't have the answer and I'm sorry.

What if no one could fly? How would the show have been then?

Well for starters one What-If: is to be answerd before another is thrown out there, but I'll it anyway. For starters in the Cell saga Kakarrot would have not been able to leave the city so they could be away from all the innocents. And Capsule Corp. Tranportation would be all throughout the series.

What-If: Full Power Super Kakarrot had gone back in the ROSAT for his secong year during the Ten Days before the Cell Games?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Anime 39