The DB,Z What-If's

Discussion in 'Anime' started by SuperUltimateGohan, Mar 27, 2006.

1. This is verry simple It's just like most other forums someone posts a What-If, and someone else answers you can also post as many as you like as-well, so The Table has been set, Now Let Us Begin!

What-If: Cell hadn't Tried to blow himself up, Kakarrot hadn't died and Gohan trained the whole seven years after the Cell Games?

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Erm....both Goku and Gohan would've defeated Cell and Gohan would be totally buff and wouldn't be Saiyaman! God, i was related to him i would've pounded him into the ground for becoming Saiyaman!

What if....Piccolo never turned good?

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Gohan would still be a puny little bowl headed kid. Oh and the world as we know it would've probably been over. Piccolo and his crazy saving abilities. He always seems to stall perfeclty, and save the world. (Indirectly)

What if Goku had never held down Raditz for Piccolo.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

OOO, good one!

I think....Raditz would have destroyed Goku and Piccolo, taken Gohan and destroyed Earth.

What if...Bulma hadn't have fallen for Vegeta?

5. No Trunks, which would mean no warning about the Androids, thus everyone dies. I have two

What if Piccolo fused with Guru, Nail, and Kami?

What if after fusing with Kami, Piccolo did indeed use the Namekian dragon balls to wish his father back, and fuse with him?

The last one I think would have been sweet if that actually happened, I think Drag actually mentioned it happened in a game.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I believe if he would fused with Guru and Kami and Nail, he would have probably beatten Freiza by himself.

What if Yajirobe never cut off the tail of Vegeta?

7. Vegeta probably would have just destroyed them, rather easily. You did not answer my second w hat if either lol.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think he would be very evil and would go on a tear to take over planet Earth and destroy it.

What if Freiza never killed Krillin and goku wouldn't turn Super Saiyan

9. KatanaViolet

KatanaViolet Guest

Goku would have learned to turn SS eventually...
    But if not, then life on earth would have been over as we know it :eek:

What if Goku never got the antidote for the heart virus from Trunks?

10. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

He would have died. And Vegeta would have got killed by android 18.

What If Vegito would have lasted longer?