• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Day After

Dragon

V.I.P.
I came home and was wondering why my aunt and uncle were home. They told me that an elderly person turned their shop into a parking garage. My uncle arrived at his shop and saw cops, firetrucks and ambulance and even the news crew. Thank goodness that it wasn't open when the car went through or else someone would of been killed. I just hope the driver of the car is ok.
------
Thankfully the lady was alright.

http://wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=53320

Last edited:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
wow what a mess. I am glad that the shop was not open and nobody was hurt.

leopard22

Registered Member
Whoa, that's pretty nasty. Went to the news page and wondered if you were in the paper too, Dragon in the video/article "Sexual activity at library caught on tape" hehehe ... just kidding.

I'm glad no one was in the shop at the time. Was the lady in the car hurt? Hope your aunt and uncle have good insurance.

leopard22

Registered Member
Yeah, I finally watched it all the way through. That guy is such a loser ... what about the dad's reaction? Kind of explains how his kid turned out so nasty.

It was sad and kinda scary. Can't believe there are people like him hanging around the library ... is nothing sacred????

Dragon

V.I.P.
leopard22 said:
Whoa, that's pretty nasty. Went to the news page and wondered if you were in the paper too, Dragon in the video/article "Sexual activity at library caught on tape" hehehe ... just kidding.

I'm glad no one was in the shop at the time. Was the lady in the car hurt? Hope your aunt and uncle have good insurance.
I was really surfing auctionforum! You gotta believe me! I'm not sure when the shop will be up and running again but I hope it will be soon. I might be making headlines soon. No, it's not about the sexual activity at the library. Just waiting for them to get back to me. Will let you all know.

leopard22

Registered Member
Come on, Dragon, we all know the truth .... I saw you hiding behind the library the other night :D Nice disguise on the video ... hardly recognized you ... (yes, you may kick my butt for putting your moral fibre into doubt) ... hehehe

I hope the shop is fixed really quickly. It must be devastating for your aunt and uncle to have had this happen. So lucky that they weren't there when it happened.

Can't wait to hear why you may soon be famous for something! I had my 15 minutes of fame awhile back and it's a great ride ... enjoy it when it happens!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, I've seen that stuff happening in movies before but haven't really heard much of it happening in real life. (The car crashing into a store)

Makes me think about Blues Brothers..... although something tells me this one was more awful than awesome.

Hope everyone is alright. Did you ever find out if the lady is doing ok now? And what will you be making headlines for?

Dragon

V.I.P.
Yes, it did look like a scene in a movie and till this day, I'm glad the shop wasn't open yet. They lady who crashed into the store was alright. The shop should be open sometime next month.

Most you know that last year that I had heart surgery. I got permission from Andrew to post my site. The site is www.iamnang.com and it's about what I went through and something that I came across while I was recovering from my surgery. I am trying to promote heart awareness so feel free to email your local media about this site. The local news is interested in doing a story on me and just waiting for them to get back to me on it. Sometimes people have chest pain and they think it is nothing and try to walk it off and the next thing you know, they end up in the emergency room. So if you haven't been to the doctor in awhile, it doesn't hurt to go get a check up.