The Day a GFer...

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Boredie, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

It's pretty simple you write in the following sentence

"The day [insert GF member here] does [action here] pigs will fly (or something to that effect)"

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

The day Boredie makes me angry is the day I become a man.

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

The day Pro becomes an anti-gun advocate will be the end of the world.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

The day Cons and Jeanie get married... well, even I can't try to guess what will happen on that day. :lol:

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

And how is anyone supposed to top that?:lol:

The day Iris kisses a boy is the day my clients call and tell me how happy they are about the rate increase they just received.

Iris and Mirage like this.
  6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The day Wade posts in the GF pic thread with an actual picture of himself, will probably the day Aleks will decide to never post another picture ever.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I believe the Christians call it "armageddon".

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't keep such things in mind when I make my awesome posts. Whether it's toppable isn't any of my concern. Not my problem if you guys can't think of one better. :)

AngelsPeak likes this.
  9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I quote from The Book of Eeyun, Chapter 64:

1 A multitude of pregnant Yorkshire swine shall issue forth from mine unclean parts; yea, they shall circle the sun single file, lip-synching "Oh, Hosanna, now don't thee cry for me, I've gone to Californy with a banjo on my bacon" in the vacuum of space. They will later be seen ascending and descending over a pastoral half-acre pond, if anybody wants pictures. Yea, that shall be a weird sight.

2 And lo, these things shall come to pass on the day that Rebeccaaa loses Tucker as a friend. :comfort: So sayeth and emoticoneth the prophet Gaoler Ploppy.

10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

The day Chaos sleeps for 12 hours straight will be the day I sleep 12 hours straight.