• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Dark Tower Trilogy

Konshentz

Konshentz
Ron Howard Sets Sights on Stephen King's The Dark Tower? | Horror Movie, DVD, & Book Reviews, News, Interviews at Dread Central

When last we spoke about an adaptation of Stephen King's The Dark Tower, JJ Abrams and company had bailed on the on-again/off-again project. Now, however, some really interesting news has broken. Apparently Stephen King, Imagine Entertainment, and Weed Road are deep in discussions to get the ball rolling on a big-screen trilogy and TV series out of King's beloved series!

Even more interesting? According to said discussions, Akiva Goldsman (A Beautiful Mind, The Da Vinci Code, I Am Legend) will write the script, Ron Howard will direct it, and Howard and Brian Grazer will produce!
The Dark Tower - Film and TV News Tracker

I know there has been some talk about this in different threads, and I know there are some King fans here. Who's excited?

I still need to get rolling on The Darktower series.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
FUCK YES

As I have said before, the Dark Tower is Stephen King's masterpiece, and its about damn time the ball gets rolling on a movie series.

And I will say it for what seems like the ten billionith time: I suggest you read the books. They are awesome.