Movies The Dark Knight Heading Back to Theaters in January

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vegito728, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Source: The Dark Knight Heading Back to Theaters in January! « FirstShowing.net

I only saw it once in theaters when it was originally released so I wouldn't doubt that I go an see it again.

So for the people who have seen it multiple times, will you go an see it again?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008

2. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

There's a chance I'll go see it again in January, maybe as a birthday present to myself. I've only seen it twice, once at the midnight showing when it first came out, and once a week later in Imax. I'm definitely going to see it again when it arrives at the super cheap theater, since some of my friends missed it since they were working out at camp all summer. I'm tempted to see two showings in a row when it gets to the cheap theater, since it only costs $3, and it'd be cool to be able to say I did that.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm actually kind of happy because I wanted to see it in IMAX really bad and never got the chance to.

4. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

I've seen it three times already. Maybe even four? Not sure. I don't think I'd go again though. Besides which, I'm not aware of an IMAX near here.

5. vampirebloom

vampirebloom Registered Member

any idea if it's in the UK as well, i don't know if there is any IMAX places around me.

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I only saw it once in the theaters. Yes, I'm seeing it again.

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I didn't see it the first time and most likely won't see it the second time but I am fuming that they shut down our IMAX theatre. I had 8 free damn tickets to that place but they never put any movies there.

8. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

:tic: :rant: :thumbdown: :hang: :disbelief: :banghead:

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll probably end up seeing it again. I personally don't believe it's going to beat Titanic, but it might get close.

What I'm really waiting for is for Dark Knight to come out on DVD, it's probably going to be very hard to get at first, but after a weeks or so, it should be fine.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Cheap marketing ploy. I never saw it in the IMAX so I MIGHT see it again when it comes out for the 2nd time but it's not really that big of a deal for me.