• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I know there was a thread from the Spring when Trevor Noah was announced as Jon Stewart's replacement, but I thought I'd make one for the show itself since tonight is the premiere. I'm really excited for it. Trevor Noah is not only very funny and quick-thinking comedically but he's also a smart guy. If you haven't seen his Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld (free web series), I suggest you check it out.

Anyway, the show is on at 10/9c - I can't wait. Who else will watch?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm afraid I totally missed this. So I'm going to ask what did you think about it or anyone for that matter.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I really like it. Trevor is funny, genuine, and a quick thinker. No one will ever be Jon Stewart but I think that's not a fair comparison to a young comic from South Africa. I'm really enjoying the unique point of view Trevor brings to U.S. Television when it comes to humor and politics because of where he's from.