The Cyber Jar Thread

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by lavoidgaskins, Sep 12, 2006.

1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Why must there be so much violence? The cycle will only continue.

Cyber Jar is one of those cards that was both fun and annoying to play and play against. I always loved Cyber Jar and played it most of my dueling carrier. Sadly I took it out of my deck the format right before it got banned.

With out Dark Hole in the format I know I sure would like to play this. To bad it got it self banned. Maybe one day it will be uplifted but for now it's going to sit there for a while.

Now comes the time of the day where I must ask you one simple question. What do you think?

2. Scyanyde666

Scyanyde666 Guest

Cyber Jar was concidered at one point the ultimate suicide card...that meaning that the 5 cards drawn afterward would spell victory or defeat at that moment...

With Dark Hole gone I kinda figured that this would be off...but with the EXTREME lack ov f/d def mon. destruction (we only have 1 NoC and up to 3 Zaborgs now!) Cyber Jar would actually become too powerful for his own good...plus it would also fuel the existing OTKs here (Stein and Chimeratech)...

But like I said in another thread...eventually we'll have a few ov the bans back in later formats...can't wait to run this card again...

3. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Cyber Jar would ahve been the $h!t in my eyes. It may be "to good" but it's exactly what the game needs. A hyper active card that can upset the balance is a good thing.

4. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

cyber jar is like the big trap....it can work for or against you, be a victim of crossout or swordsman lv2. but it could still be useful in the meta.

5. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

In my opinion cyber jar fiber jar and all the other jars was just the pussy way out. Of course They were and still are very rare cand powerful cards but it gets annoying for both players. Even in traditional decks its still annoying. Even though not alot play traditonal. They all do destruction to both players and with fiber jar it starts the game over.

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i always saw fiber jar as THE easy way out. cyber jar can be a benefit or hurt you, pending the result. i think fiber jar wouldn't have been so bad if when it was flipped in battle, it went to the graveyard not back to the deck.