The Crucifix That Started And Saved My Life

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by pork, Apr 5, 2005.

1. pork

pork Registered Member

i figured i would use the showcase to help out my friend who just recently got into the ebay game and his first acution i have to say is an amazing story one i helped him with the title and he did the story i was shocked when he told me the story about this item and gave him the idea to put it on ebay thinking he just might start something or not but it is worth a shot. here is his link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5571276877 andrew i hope i posted in the right place for this if not just email me and let me know

Its me again we are sitting in my living room looking over the auction and well just notices it basically copied the baseball title and we want to change it but cant think of anything if anyone has any ideas that will be great thank you in advance we are stumped because the title fits his story, and since the story is 100 % true we are lost S.....O......S TY

Last edited: Apr 5, 2005

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't think it really copycat's the baseball. I'd leave it as is.

3. pork

pork Registered Member

ok ty well it originally said this The Crucifix That Started And Saved My Life and then we bumped it to The Crucifix That Gave Me Life im just sure wich one will work better or if his auction will even work at all lol

This Auction Ended Early

Last edited: Apr 6, 2005