• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Cosby Show

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I was younger I used to hate this show but then I grew up and I started to watch a couple years ago and I saw every episode. I just love this cause it's hilarious and the entertaiment value is there. The funniest moment has to be the following conversation by cliff and theo:

Theo just got a bad report card and Cliff is mad and he keeps yelling at Theo and he says that the expectation of me succedding are too high because cliff and claire and jobs are lawyer and doctors. Then Cliff says that was the stupidest thing e've heard in my life...no wounder you get D's in everything....your fraid to try cause your afraid your brain will wooze out....and your gonna start trying cause I put in this worl and I can easily take you out. I couldn't stop laughing after that scence.

Blur

iPimp
I saw every one aswell..loved the show. I was an addict lol.

It was that good humor...I mean I love south park and family guy and all that stuff, but the Cosby show was unique because it was halarious and yet family appropriate at the same time...which is rare.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes it was really funny, and their is a lot of important values in the show, and it's not always about comedy, there also a lot of episodes where they are serious in the show.

S

scriver058

Yes the Cosby show is an all time fave of mine. Quality family show, one of the all time greats.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes it's one of the best family shows out there, but their is a lot aswell, but I think it jumped start shows like Family Matters and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Full House.