The Cops Come Knocking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Impact, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Have you ever had the cops come knocking on your door, and you had absolutelty no idea why?

Well thats what happened to me this morning. Damn fucker got me out of bed too. Was only 7.30!! Got the shock of my life when I opened the door to see a cop. I immediatly started worrying about if i'd recently done anything illegal. Turns out he was here to check my flatmates guns were correctly locked up.

So do you immediatly worry you've done something wrong when the cops come knocking? Or am I just paranoid :shifteyes:

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Yep, except it was someone from the Magistrates Court or something; i shat myself because we're black listed thanks to the previous tenant and i though he was here to take our stuff.

I gave him our information and he left; but now my mum's worried he'll return with the bailifs :/

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Not at my house, but a few times when I was at a party, people called complaining that we were to loud, so the Cops came knocking to the door and told us to keep in down or we'll get a fine. But other then that, I haven't had the experience of a cop knocking on my door.

4. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I've never had them knocking on my door, but I did have a cop sneaking around my yard and saw a few others scoping out the neighborhood. I saw several squad cars parked on the street as I was driving home with cops still sitting in them, and then there was a car parked right in front of my house. As I was walking towards the front door I saw an officer to my left out of the corner of my eye. He was keeping to the shadows all sneaky like, kind of creeping towards me, hunched over with his hand on his gun. I'm thinking to myself, "Wtf...is this guy gonna tackle me or what? Why doesn't he just talk to me or arrest me if that's what he's here for?" But he never said or did anything and I just went into my house. I don't think he ever even knew I saw him. Still no idea what that was all about, but my first thought was that he was there for me and that I'd been caught at something. He must have been looking for someone else though.

5. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

They did once during dinner. IT was something with my parents. I was amused, but never found out exactly what they did. For me? Nah, I don't go out enough to do something that bad.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I had a cop come knocking just a few weeks ago. At first, I was wondering who could've been going around at this hour (10:30 or so), and then I saw a squad car in the street. Turns out the back door of our neighbor's house was kicked in and he was just asking us if we saw anything unusual that day.

It was pretty cool though, especially when you know you've done nothing wrong.

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I've never had the cops show up at my door randomly that I know of. If they did, I wasn't there at the time. My current room mate had the cops call him freshman year. There was an image of him posted on Facebook doing something that was similar to what someone else did that was illegal, so the cops called him to question him. He was cleared of all charges after talking to him.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

They only show up when my mom is throwing a party.

She gets really loud and annoys the neighbors.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I've never had the cops knocking at my door. I have to admit it would probably scare me into spilling out all the illegal things I've done over the past few years right there on the spot :lol: I can just see it now..

I was driving the other night and I noticed the car behind me was a police car. I hadn't been drinking at all, I wasn't speeding, and I probably didn't have any bodies in my trunk, but I still got really nervous. :stare:

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I've had the cops knock at my door a few times. None of the times was anything to do with me, thankfully. They were all to do with my brother's going-ons.
    When I see them at the door though I do get really paranoid that it was maybe me that had done something wrong or had committed an offense. Even when I see them driving through the town I think to myself "I hope they aren't going to my house" :stare:
    ------

:lol:

I like the way that you are unsure of the contents of your trunk! :lol:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009