The Contest Within the Contest

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
lmao I did it at night though... lol uhhh I blame the lack of traffic! :hah:
------
Hey Babe.... look who took Day 2 from you ;)
------
oh and hey babe... read it and weep.... thats right, I'm the first member to get an entry into the drawing. Why ya slackin? to busy choking on my dust?

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
oh and hey babe... read it and weep.... thats right, I'm the first member to get an entry into the drawing. Why ya slackin? to busy choking on my dust?
He probably got the first entry yesterday. You know, the fake one at 50 points. :lol:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
no no, those dont count.... .see I'm enjoying my light now until all of his Recruits start takign off, lol Mono Y Mono I can stay 1 step ahead :hah:

but no worries... I have an epic recruiting Plan I'm gonna attempt to put into action soon.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I like this contest.

All I have to do is make a hundred posts within the next two months, and (much obliged to the wonderful chaotic randomness of RL) I could win 1st prize without putting in an eighth of the effort other people are going to.

:lol:

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
It needs to happen more often, where I just do whatever I normally do, and discover I could win awesome prizes for it. Yesterday I opened my mail to discover I had won a credit card offer, but that's the worst prize ever. In fact, it's an insult to prizes everywhere, and were I a prize, I would be very upset.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like this contest.

All I have to do is make a hundred posts within the next two months, and (much obliged to the wonderful chaotic randomness of RL) I could win 1st prize without putting in an eighth of the effort other people are going to.

:lol:
Exactly, it lets everybody have a chance. Although more or less it comes down to the theory of buying just one lottery ticket when there are millions out there. The more you have, technically the better your odds are. Especially in this case because there won't be millions out there. :lol:

It needs to happen more often, where I just do whatever I normally do, and discover I could win awesome prizes for it. Yesterday I opened my mail to discover I had won a credit card offer, but that's the worst prize ever. In fact, it's an insult to prizes everywhere, and were I a prize, I would be very upset.
A prepaid credit card would be different. I wouldn't mind winning it. :D