The Contest Within the Contest

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by icegoat63, Feb 4, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Thats right babe... I stole Day 1 from you... Look who's in the lead now Sucka!

Babe_Ruth likes this.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

:hmm: I seem to remember you saying something about pictures like this:

[​IMG]

You just wait until Babe's hundreds of recruits start posting more than 50. :lol:

3. icegoat63

lmao I did it at night though... lol uhhh I blame the lack of traffic! :hah:
    ------
    Hey Babe.... look who took Day 2 from you ;)
    ------
    oh and hey babe... read it and weep.... thats right, I'm the first member to get an entry into the drawing. Why ya slackin? to busy choking on my dust?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

He probably got the first entry yesterday. You know, the fake one at 50 points. :lol:

5. icegoat63

no no, those dont count.... .see I'm enjoying my light now until all of his Recruits start takign off, lol Mono Y Mono I can stay 1 step ahead :hah:

but no worries... I have an epic recruiting Plan I'm gonna attempt to put into action soon.

6. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

I like this contest.

All I have to do is make a hundred posts within the next two months, and (much obliged to the wonderful chaotic randomness of RL) I could win 1st prize without putting in an eighth of the effort other people are going to.

:lol:

7. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

It needs to happen more often, where I just do whatever I normally do, and discover I could win awesome prizes for it. Yesterday I opened my mail to discover I had won a credit card offer, but that's the worst prize ever. In fact, it's an insult to prizes everywhere, and were I a prize, I would be very upset.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Exactly, it lets everybody have a chance. Although more or less it comes down to the theory of buying just one lottery ticket when there are millions out there. The more you have, technically the better your odds are. Especially in this case because there won't be millions out there. :lol:

A prepaid credit card would be different. I wouldn't mind winning it. :D

ExpectantlyIronic likes this.
  9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm not usually lucky in draws. So I need to work extra hard to increase my chances. :lol:

10. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Hmmmm.... The harder I work, and the more I care, the less my chances become.

So I'm not changin' a damn thing. :lol: