The Contentious Ten 07.26.10: Super Heavyweights

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
411mania.com: Wrestling - The Contentious Ten 07.26.10: Super Heavyweights

Pretty good list, I've seen most of them in a wrestling match, personally I was never a fan of Kamala, but I understand why he's on the list.

Vader definitely belongs in the number one spot, he was so athletic for his size, a man his size shouldn't be able to do a moonsault off the top ropes.

A lot of people only remember Andre the Giant as the fat man that wrestled Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania III, but if you look back at old tapes you'll see that he was incredibly talented in the ring.

I haven't been a fan of the Big Show for the last few years, but back in WCW he was simply awesome. The things he does in the ring is pretty remarkable.

I haven't seen much of Gorilla, but from I read and the few clips I've seen from him he was a talented wrestler and as we know already he was tremendous in the ring.

I'm glad they added Umaga on this list, I was a huge fan of him in the WWE, and even though he got released because of his legal problems, I was really pissed that he left the WWE since he was so entertaining.

Thoughts on the list?