The Clash

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I came across a few Clash videos while searching for Duran Duran videos for Ice's thread.

I'd say they're probably the most underappreciated bands of the 80s, considering that Rock the Casbah is about the only Clash tune that gets any airplay, with the rare exception of Train in Vain.

My favorite is Straight to Hell
YouTube - STRAIGHT TO HELL

I like that song a lot! It's definitely my favourite by them.

I'd never heard of the band until about a year ago when some random French dude wouldn't shut up about them. And then I realised it was them who sang Rock the Casbah.. I never knew that before then.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I like that song a lot! It's definitely my favourite by them.

I'd never heard of the band until about a year ago when some random French dude wouldn't shut up about them. And then I realised it was them who sang Rock the Casbah.. I never knew that before then.
:faint:

you of all people. I figured you'd have been a fan since birth.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I'm not a huge fan of them, but I like a couple of their songs. I've never heard that song you posted Jeanie. :shifteyes: But in saying that i've only just recently started appreciating older bands.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This shouldn't surprise anyone but I am a fan of The Clash, they have a lot of great songs, my favorite from this band is Should I Stay or Should I go, it's a great sing along song. Man I wish I was this age when all these great songs were released.

Unity

MIB
Staff member
The Clash is such a great band; and a little trivia, the lead singer of my favorite band, 311 (Nick Hexum); his favorite band is The Clash.