• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The choking game.

• Thread starter ~KanameChidori~
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

~KanameChidori~

This past year, there is a number of teenage kids playing the chocking game. It is a game in which kids or other people choke them selves to see what it feels like. The number of kids dieing from this game has increased. I personally think it is a horrible game because for myself, I had a friend who tried this and died. She was only 15 and with many future dreams till this happend. Please tell me your opinion about this.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I've never heard of it, but to be completely honest, you have to be fuking stupid to do it. Sorry for your friend, but she should have had more sense.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
That sounds like possibly one of the dumbest game Ideas I have ever heard of!!! For God Sakes play Rock Paper scissors if you are that bored lol

Vegito728

Registered Member
OMG that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. But no I haven't tryed and i'm not planning on trying it.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
The choking game? I have never heard of it. Why would you choke yourself to the point of death?

Kids these days...I am sorry for your loss.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Sephy said:
I've never heard of it, but to be completely honest, you have to be fuking stupid to do it. Sorry for your friend, but she should have had more sense.
Sorry but I agree with this. Why in the world would you even try to do this kind of game. If your friend has dreams for herself did why did she even try this game? I don't get it though.....y are these game being made up that can kill you these days it's just ridiculous! :mad:

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I am guessing it is a chance to play god, or rather, tempt god/fate. Well, he chose his wrath.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never heard of it myself, I think it's very stupid, and I dont know why you would even try that use your common sence, you know if you choke yourself at some point you will stop breathing and you die. Sorry but grop guys. Sorry to hear about your friend.

K

~KanameChidori~

It is fine. It was her fault and at the same time wasnt. Since she was very shy people put up the game for her to try which killed her.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
~KanameChidori~ said:
It is fine. It was her fault and at the same time wasnt. Since she was very shy people put up the game for her to try which killed her.
So it was like peer pressure that got her to do it? Even if I was pressured I wouldn't have done such a thing cause think of the consquences. I'm still really sorry that she had to learn the hard way though :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 0
ysabel Movies & TV 2
dDave Video Games 10
Konshentz Video Games 1
redsoxocd Sports 6