The Chaos Empeor Dragon Thread

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Watch me blow up the world!

If you have been playing the game long enough then you know why this card was one of the first card to be put on the Forbidden/Limited List.

When it was comboed with cards such as Sangan/Witch Of The Black Forest, Yata Garasu, url=http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/my1stop2shop_1913_282553765]Dark Hole[/url], Raigeki, Heavy Storm, and Harpie's Feather Duster it spelled out good game. Because of this we may never get it back. It's my honest believe that if it ever comes back it will only because of Chimeratech Overdragon.

K

Kyle91892

ah i loved this card before bans, attack for 3g's and blow up everything in sight. man i wish they would unban it =(

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Kyle91892 said:
ah i loved this card before bans, attack for 3g's and blow up everything in sight. man i wish they would unban it =(
As much as I love chaos I have to draw a line some where. It's jus tto good to come back. The skilled would be happy but for the unskilled they would complain untill it got banned again. To avoid the complaining we could simply just leave it where it is.