• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The chao has landed!!!

C

chaoman16

Hello, I'm chaoman16. Some of you may know me from Pojo

I'm into Yu-Gi-Oh, Duel Masters, Zatch Bell (CCG & Anime) and pretty much ANYTHING ANIME.

I do not pass judgment on people, UNLESS they try to judge me. my outlook on life is dark @ the moment (But I'm not going to drag down the mood of people explaning why.) so I guess I'm a "Neo Goth" (Trade Marked use it and you pay me :D) so if I creep ont anyone here I'm sorry.

I also cosider myself openminded and willing to act as a therapist here if needbe.

I CAN'T STAND CLOSED MINDED OR SHALLOW PEOPLE!!!

*ahem* sorry about that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you have decided to join these forums, hopefully you'll become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself.

Blur

iPimp
welcome, we got a diverse group here so you should fit right in.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Be careful what you say around here or you'll get banned forever. I already have been. Twice.

Nah, I'm just fucking with you, Welcome and roam around while enjoying the local scenery.

C

chaoman16

SenatorB said:
Be careful what you say around here or you'll get banned forever. I already have been. Twice.

Nah, I'm just fucking with you, Welcome and roam around while enjoying the local scenery.
you r quite the card sir...... <D

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
You could say I'm a bit of a joker...