The Cat Empire

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
So, I was looking at the Zune Marketplace radio stations, and it had one for a genre called ska. I had never heard of it before, and happened to ask Puck what it was. She turned me on to The Cat Empire and I've pretty much been listening to it since then.

Most of their songs are hit or miss for me...mostly a miss...but the songs that I like, I actually love and listen to constantly.

Here are some of my favorites:

This one is relaxing to me, and apparently it's about pot. I originally thought it was just about enjoying the simple things in life. lol
YouTube - The Cat Empire - Nothing (Fan made video)

This one just makes me happy.
YouTube - The Cat Empire - Hello

This one is just full of fun
YouTube - The Cat Empire - The Wine Song

There are a few more that I love, but I will just leave it at this for now.

Puck

Registered Member

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I love Manifesto...for the same exact reason as you. We are such Star Wars nerds.

I am actually listening to Beanni right now. It makes me laugh. I was trying not to overwhelm by posting a whole lot of videos at the beginning, though. lol

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
That's a good one. One four five is one of my favorites. I still don't exactly understand what it means...but it's a good tune for sure.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
That's why I said that I *still* don't really get it. Maybe if you pointed out in the song exactly what a one four five was, then I would be able to recognize it in other songs as well.