The Canadian Bulldog DH Smith

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont know how many of you watch the internet show Heat but DH Smith is now going with the gimmick the Canadian Bulldog is playing the role of a heel.

Thoughts on that?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't watch the show Heat, but I think he could be a better heel then a face, especially since he's Canadian, there easier to hate then Americans in my opinion. Take a look at Edge for example, when he's a face they'll say he's resigning in Florida, or around that area, but when he's a face they'll say he's from Canada.

I think Smith has a lot of potential, and if he can stay clean he has a chance to become a huge superstar in the WWE, he has the built, he seems to be a pretty good wrestler from what i've seen. So I think this is a good move for Smith and the WWE.

3. Millz

Definitely agree it'll be good for him to be in the heel role. I hope they use him on Raw soon and push him towards the IC title eventually. Him and Burchill or Cody Rhodes might also work as a tag team as well.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Don't want to go off topic that much, but a lot of people say that Burchill has a lot of potential, I personally don't see it right now. Don't get me wrong he's a good wrestler, and he could someday become a IC champion(nothing more) but I still don't see it right now.

Cody Rhodes is still a working project in my opinion, he still has a lot of learn. I know he's still young and he has ample oppurtunity to do so. But I don't see him becoming a big star anytime soon.

Sorry to go off topic Millz.

5. Millz

No prob dude...

I know what you're saying about Burchill. I'm a real big fan of his because I've seen a lot of his OVW work and I thought he was entertaining on Smackdown. I'd like them to push him harder and push his "Ripper" gimmick. He's technically sound and not too shabby on the mic. He needs to get people to care about him though, WWE needs to help with that.

6. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I've said this a couple of times in other threads, but I'd love to see Rhodes/Smith as a tag team. Their breeding would make a great gimmick, and they'd fit much more than Rhodes/Holly, IMO.