Sony The bully

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by moose, Sep 12, 2006.

1. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

This game looks as if it will be KICKASS!!! Its the only game when you can doall michchivous stuff like skateboard through halls, beat kids up for there money, and threow stapelers at teachers. I myself have already preordered for it. Its 40 dollars at launch and comes out on i think the 18 of october. What do you think about this game. I think its the best idea for a game.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I've read about it. It looks promising.

3. moose

Yeah it looks like it might make a greatist hit.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Well, it is from Rockstar. It'd probably sell based on that alone.

5. moose

and the fact that kids can now play a game where you can fudge up teachers.

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Based on what I've read, it doesn't really appeal to me. I don't know what it is, but it just doesn't seem that compelling to me. Not to mention that this game is drawing even more heat that the industry doesn't need from people like Jack Thompson.

7. moose

Its basicly gta but based in school

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Except no blood or over-the-top violence, and your goal is to beat the bullies.

9. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Last time I read about it the premise was you were a bully jockying for power in a prep-school like setting. If they changed it, then that shold relinquish some of the heat from the Jack Thompsons of the world, but it still doesn't really appeal to me.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You never relinquish heat from the illogical. Thompson is a drooling, idiotic, attention-craved failure of an attorney who is thoroughly convinced he is right about everyone and everything. Golf clubs are the only way to talk to people like him, at least, it's the only way messages get through to them.