• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Bullet That Changed my life! (a.k.a What a blast!)

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Hi all sorry for my absense but i have been dealing with getting my piercing studio up and running and finally can take a breather.

So i have a new auction and it is a very interesting read...it has pain, love, heartache, violence, ect so should appeal to all LOL.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5580361295

So i think i got the "watch this item" thing to work so please use it :)

and ask any and all questions ya want but on the auction please :eek:hno:

Brent

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
ask questions in the auction pls it helps it do better :)

b

TGirl

Registered Member
I added you to my watch list...good luck!!
~Trina~

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
I will be adding new stories about the gunshot as the days go by so check back often

B

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I added you too! I am glad you made it through!! Thats a terrible thing to go through though!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ok your on my list great story

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
New addition to my stories

read away

B

Another paralitic story added to the auction if this is what ya like to read

My first kiss in a wheelchair!

B

p.s. ask me some questions in the auction please :) and as soon as my day off hits i will roam others auctions and do likewise

well I lowered the price to no reserve in hopes of a bid or 2 because the watcjhers are rocking

B

Last edited: