THE Brian Kendrick

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I think its hilarious how Brian Kendrick is now being billed as The Brian Kendrick. Like The Ohio St University it really pisses people off.

And his finisher is The Kendrick. Too awesome. THat jacket? Also awesome.

I'm glad Brian is getting a push and im loving his character development.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

People were also pisses that they called the show "The OC", THE OC. The Orange Country? Errr...

It bugs me a bit, although, for Brian, I'll make that adjustment. Lose the speedos, Brian. LOSE THEM!

3. Millz

Well if it bugs you that they call him THE Brian Kendrick then its doing its job already...at least with you.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Its a pretty funny gimmick I won't lie, but personally I don't like Kendrick he doesn't do anything for me. He's a good wrestler, he'll take some chances, and sometimes he pulls out some good moves. But I don't think he deserves a huge push.

5. Millz

Anybody who is trained by Shawn Michaels is going to get a chance to compete. Kendrick was too green when WWE released him the first time. I think it allowed him to refocus and hone his skills.

Since coming back he teamed up with Paul London and had a year long tag title reign and now is in the midst of his biggest push to date. With his limited size I wonder how far he can go. HBK wasnt big but he wasnt this small. I doubt Brian goes higher then a secondary title like IC or US but I love his in ring skills and NOW...his demeanor, his attitude and his direction.