The Brian Kendrick "The Partner"

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, May 14, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

On last Raw The Brian Kendrick said he would find a partner and challenge the Colons for the tag team titles.

Who do you think this partner will be?

Someone that is on FCW or someone that is already on Raw?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I honestly have no idea so I'm going to guess its someone in FCW because I've heard they are wanting to bring some people up from there. I figure Seamus O'Shannessy will come up to team with Finlay as well.

Kendrick, on the other hand, I have no earthly idea.

3. Babe_Ruth

I hope it's Joe Henning to be honest with you, I've seen him wrestle a couple of times and he's impressed me. I think he would be a good heel from what I've seen from him.

If he's half the wrestler his dad was then he's going to be great.

4. Millz

Well first Goldust and second Festus. Since they are continuing this storyline I think we'll have someone "good" eventually teaming up with Kendrick. I am intrigued.

5. Babe_Ruth

Hopefully they don't screw this up. I knew we wouldn't know who his true partner would be in the first few weeks, but I think we should know two weeks or so from now.

Even though I cant stand the guy, I am really interested to know who it is.

6. Millz

I really dont have any good guesses. I mean you could guess Paul London but we've been there and done that. They had a nice run but I dont view London as a viable heel. It could easily be someone in FCW...I'd put my money on that because I havent heard of any recent signings or anything.

7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I miss the old days of Kendrick and London, they went well together like Primo and Carlito do.

To answer the question, no clue really....although the recent tag partners were pretty random.

I mean, Festus?!?

8. Millz

haha I guess its just a way to keep the storyline going of Kendrick trying to find THE partner. Eventually we'll have the guy they wanted him with the entire time.

I like this better then just throwing someone in there...build anticipation this way.

9. Babe_Ruth

Like I mentioned in another post I really hope it's Joe Henning, it's time for him to make it to the big leagues. He's not as good as his dad obviously, but he has a chance to become something fairly big in the WWE, he has almost all the tools.

I really hope it's not London.

10. HappyFace

HappyFace Registered Member

Londrick... how I miss thee

I haven't loved a tag team that much since the days of E & C