The Brian Kendrick likes pot...a lot.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
As most of you probably know by now, a story recently surfaced regarding a number of WWE wrestlers being confronted about failing marijuana tests as officials are said to be fed up with the problem. The failures are not considered violations of the Wellness Policy, but rather, simply result in a $1,000 fine. However, a couple of wrestlers were told outright to stop using now and warned them discipline for use is going to get a lot more serious soon.

One wrestler in particular as failing for pot 11 or 12 times not to mention that his push of not that long ago was stopped.

According to sources backstage, the wrestler in question who failed a dozen tests for pot is Brian Kendrick, whose push has leveled off in recent weeks. Kendrick is said to be a frequent marijuana smoker who happily pays the fines to continue his habit.

Amidst the story of WWE's marijuana crackdown, the Pro Wrestling Torch noted that one wrestler was let go this year as a result of his marijuana habit, at least on top of a few other things. The wrestler in question is Trevor Murdoch, who was released this past July. Murdoch is said to be a frequent marijuana smoker.

This is from the wrestling observer.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
If they don't want them to do it, then why not stop smoking? I mean, if Kendrick fucked up his own potential success because of it, that's his own damn fault. I'd hope success would be more important to these guys than lighting up.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
If they don't want them to do it, then why not stop smoking? I mean, if Kendrick fucked up his own potential success because of it, that's his own damn fault. I'd hope success would be more important to these guys than lighting up.
I agree with you. Kendrick should know better...if they dont like it and ask you to stop then you need to stop.

Personally I think the fines are a bit ridiculous but I guess they want that moral conduct now days after the Benoit situation.

Aww, Kendrick sucks! I like seeing him get a push, now it just leveled off instead of WWE making it even bigger. Lame! What about all of his fans and people who actually enjoy him? >:\

Looking at Kendrick, he looks like an innocent kid who doesn't do that type of stuff. I guess you never really know. :D

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I think after failing three tests they should get suspended for at least two weeks to one month, come on letting him fail 11-12 tests is simply ridiculous, and I'm surprise that he hasn't got anything worst then a fine.

He better stop though, or else he's going to be in the same position as his former parter London, and that's without a job.