The brand for Danielson

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

source: www.f4wonline.com

I think this is the right move. Its a perfect way to get him over before releasing him to SD or RAW.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's so funny that you post this because I was thinking of when and where will he make his debut in the WWE.

I think his resume speaks for itself and he doesn't need to go to the developmental, I rather see him on Smackdown but ECW is still good. Would love him in a match against Christian.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm giddy at thinking of Danielson on WWE programming.

The WWE pushed and is pushing CM Punk perfectly. Let's hope Danielson is the same way.

And comeon, he's buddies with Shawn Michaels lol.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think being trained by Shawn Michaels will help him a bit, but remember that The Brian Kendrick was trainned by HBK as well, and same thing with Lance Cade(even though he got re-signed)

I am drooling to see Brian Danielson taking on the likes of Jericho, Edge, Christian, CM Punk, Benjamin, Swagger and many others. The only thing that might hurt him is his microphone skills, he stinks it up on the stick.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

At the moment i'm mainly relishing the thought of Danielson taking on his other trainer William Regal. I think if they want to bring Danielson in as a face, Regal is the perfect person to put him over. He trained him and it'd be 'The American Dragon' against the British villain William Regal.

Then hopefully one day we'll get to see Danielson vs HBK!

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

saw the brought a couple more fcw kids to ecw today...

this will keep on happening i think...