• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Bra That Tweets

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
First there were plants that tweeted when they were thirsty, then there were gadgets that helped pets tweet when they were hungry. Now there's a tweeting bra.

The bra that TWEETS: Underwear reminds Twitter followers to check their breasts for cancer symptoms every time it is undone | Mail Online
This might be a good novelty item for breast cancer awareness month but I don't think I want my bra tweeting me to check myself for breast cancer. Might even get annoying.

How about you ladies, would you want a tweeting bra?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Nope. Don't want one of them, and if I was on Twitter and had a friend with one of those bras that tweeted me with that every time, I would definitely unfollow them. That would annoy me to no end.