The "birds and the bees"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Millz, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont know if we've had this before and quite frankly, don't really care.

How did you find out about the birds and the bees? Your parents? Friend? School?

I pretty much learned everything at school. We had a human sexuality class. That was so much better then having to hear that stuff from my parents.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I learned everything from school, my dad tried to give me the talk after he found out I started having sex lol.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I don't remember, to be honest. I don't think I ever had the conversation with my parents. Probably learned about it through school. I know we took a couple field trips to this sex ed learning center place.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

:lol:

I had (well, have) this friend whose mum was a pharmaceutical rep, and used to tell her all sorts of x rated stuff whilst we were growing up. Of course that got passed on to all the girls in my class. I think one woman accounted for the sex education of about 10 girls hahaha.

Other than that, I don't really remember. I never had 'the talk' with my parents.

5. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

School; from people who boasted about their sex lives and durning abortion discussions.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I didnt have a talk about sex with my parents, I learned it through my sex ed classes and my friends and I joking about.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

From the movies. And then from the books (thank you Judy Blume and Sweet Dreams pocket books). And then from friends.

8. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I learned it from my Mother. There were two talks about it actually. The first one was when I was maybe about 8 or so. For the longest time I thought my vajayjay was my poop hole. I wasn't a terribly inquisitive child about my nether regions. The second one was the real sex talk which consisted of "If I find out your having sex before you tell me to get you birth control I will kill you."

9. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I learned in school, from friends and from tv. I kinda just picked up bits and pieces here and there until I had the whole story. I admit, it would have been pretty awkward hearing this stuff from my parents. My mom isn't exactly the one I wanna hear 'so make sure you use a condom' from.

10. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I am so glad I never had the talk with my parents, that would have been embarrassing. It was sex-ed in school and girly magazines for me. Although, that was more sex tips than education :lol: