• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV The Biggest Reveal on The Masked Singer

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't really seen this show, but it got a TON of publicity due to a recent reveal that really shocked people.

Contestants compete from week to week dressed in a full costume. I guess on each episode, one performer is asked to take their mask off and reveal who they are. Well, if you haven't seen this yet, watch this and see if you can guess who it is.

And once you watch it, here's the reveal.

I wouldn't have guessed that at all, but I knew going in who it was due to the press this show got for this particular episode.

dDave

V.I.P.
I saw that one with the bear because it hit the news. I was actually pretty shocked and slightly sad for this person. I don't typically watch this show but the individual under the mask was nowhere near the top of my list to guess. I could have had 100 tries and still gotten it wrong.