the big losing jobber

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by padd, Jun 26, 2008.

1. padd

padd Registered Member

Don't get me wrong, jobbing is unfortunaltey part of the business.. Jim Duggan, (Hackshaw). The guy went from World Champion to jobber.. is it even ethicly right what they're doing to him? Either he went bankrupt and needs the money, or this is the biggest showing of disrespect.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I thought you were going to say Funaki or Nunzio.

Aww, poor Hacksaw. Well, they can't ALL win. Sometimes you need a jobber. :eek:

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Hacksaw is lucky he still has a WWE job.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Hacksaw is obviously fine with his status in WWE right now or he wouldnt be working. Its a job, he's getting paid, I'm sure he doesnt mind.

Hacksaw never won a world title anyways, but hes a legend in my mind. hes here to put people over and to make people remember of the good ole days. he's fine.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

How about Al Snow and the Job Squad?

6. padd

padd Registered Member

He won the Royal Rumble, during a time when winning the Rumble gives you the belt, right? (before 1993)

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

no, the only Rumble that if you won the Rumble you won the title was 1992 when Flair won it. The belt was vacant at the time so that's how they decided the new champ.

back then the first rumble, which Hacksaw won, wasnt even on PPV. I'm not sure what the winner got...I think nothing. The first time the winner became the #1 contender at Wrestlemania was Yokozuna in 1993

8. padd

padd Registered Member

Oooh, I misread my info then. because I know Flair won it in 1992 by clinching the Rumble, and I knew since then the winner became #1 contender. Although I though pre '92 every Rumble winner clinched a title.

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

agreed.

Hell you never know, he may be stuck in the Jobber role for now but that may only build his "washed up" appearance. I'm sure he'll turn around and Own someone soon to stir up some controversy.

10. padd

padd Registered Member

That reminds me when the Brooklyn Brawler owned HHH, who was champion at the time.. lol