• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GameBoy The Big Boy

ltk9492

Registered Member
lol that is so cool. How about the inside? Also, some of my favorites are tetris, (i think )quirk?or quix yeah quix, also radar mission. However I ave a GBC and GBA, but my original doesn't work, even with new batteries. My dad gave it to me, I feel bad, it was a great machine for its time.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
The inside is just like a DS, but that would be sweet if ithey redesigned the inside skin also. Maybe later that guy will create something.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

ltk9492

Registered Member
Oh wow I JUST got the title. I get it, the big boy, because it was a really big GameBOY. lol wow im dumb. Hey andrew that almost looks like the design for that classic version GBA SP. I had it.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
The only thing I hated about the gameboy is that all the buttons were smaller. They were obviously made for little kid hands, so it's so easy to outgrow it. I admit, I got into it late, so my hands were already somewhat oversized, but still, I think it would have been better for them to have gone big and had people grow into it rather than go small and have people grow out of it. Little kids can still press the big (normal size) buttons, but "big kids" can't easily press them without it getting annoying. Or at least I can't. They're just too damn small.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Those DS skins are cool. Especially the GB one. Plus, people will be less likely to steal it if they take a glance and think it's an old clunky version.