• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV The Big Bang Theory season 5 spoilers

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since I saw gin watched this show and I'm pretty sure a few others do too, i decided to start the thread.

I finally caught up with four episodes and the last two were simply hilarious especially the newer one where they found a girlfriend Raj. Howard was just priceless in that episode. He's definitely the most hilarious guy in the show. I do wonder if Howard is actually going to get married or things will go sour and they will split. Also, I wonder if Sheldon and Amy will eventually go out for real.

Anyone else been watching season five?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite shows. I do like how the season's going so far. I'm pretty sure Leonard and Penny will get back together sooner or later.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seems that way, especially since is "long distance girlfriend" seems to be out of the picture for now. I think they're great for each other so it would be nice to see them together again.

Random9

Registered Member
Howard was just priceless in that episode. He's definitely the most hilarious guy in the show.
Really? not Sheldon? are we watching the same series?

Penny: [speaking of Raj] Poor guy. He's so lonely. We should set him up with someone.
Bernadette: I met a really cute girl at work. She's married to a guy in one of our drug trials.
Penny: Hello, she's married.
Bernadette: Yeah, but her husband is in serious congestive heart failure and a little birdie told me he's in the placebo group.
Penny: Okay. So future grief-stricken widow is the one to beat.

that was really funny.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sheldon is pretty funny, I'd say he's probably the second funniest character out of the bunch. I just believe Howard is funnier and I love his facial reactions. Also, he's more diverse then Sheldon, meaning Sheldon always has the same humour while Howard is different and has a wider range. Again, that's my opinion.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Watched the latest episode last night, it was hilarious. Especially the deaf lady scene at the restaurant.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just watched the latest episode(you are one behind, Aleks). It was hilarious once again. Howard got a chance to go in to space but Bernadette didn't want him to do so, she even went behind his back and told his mother, who was against the idea. They got in to a fight, Howard even kicked her out of the house. She came to her senses, and understood that she should support him.

I have to admit that Sheldon is the one who stole the show in this one. His list of enemies was just brilliant, and I liked how he removed his worse enemy and added another new one.

No progresse between Penny and Leonard in this one.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Sheldon was never my favorite character. I actually found him annoying at first and it took me a while to warm up to his character's humor. He's all good now though.

I usually laugh more at Howard, especially when he's at his mom's house.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I just watched the latest episode(you are one behind, Aleks). It was hilarious once again. Howard got a chance to go in to space but Bernadette didn't want him to do so, she even went behind his back and told his mother, who was against the idea. They got in to a fight, Howard even kicked her out of the house. She came to her senses, and understood that she should support him.

I have to admit that Sheldon is the one who stole the show in this one. His list of enemies was just brilliant, and I liked how he removed his worse enemy and added another new one.

No progresse between Penny and Leonard in this one.
That one was just aired herrera last night. It was below par compared to the first two episodes but funny. I don't like how they made Wheaton and Sheldon friends. I always enjoyed that storyline.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
The Halloween episode was fantastic. So many laugh out loud moments, not to mention Alice was surprisingly attractive to me. Hot chicks and comic books....