• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Best Time Travel Movies/Shows

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What are your favorite time travel movies and shows? To qualify, time travel itself must be a specific plot point of the movie or show. For example, Back to the Future, Terminator, Dr. Who, etc.

Movies like Groundhog Day or Day After Tomorrow: Live, Die, Repeat would not count as far as this discussion is concerned, even though they do involve skewed time but it’s not as much part of a time travel plot.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The Jacket
Safety Not Guaranteed
Source Code

Those are the first three to pop in my head. I definitely recommend them all, with the bottom two being critically acclaimed. The Jacket gets a bad rap. I don't think it's a masterpiece, but it's definitely better than the 44% it's getting on RT. It's definitely not a happy movie though. Haha.

Last edited: