Nintendo 64 The best thing about Perfect Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think the absolutely BEST aspect of Perfect Dark will be the Bots in Multiplayer. Just think about it. You and three friends, running around in the facility with 8 bots. I think the Facility was too small for 4 players. Just immagine the possibilities. It gives new meaning to the phrase "shootin em fown left and right." We will literally have to constantly be unloading our ammo. Sure it might get KIND OF crowded. Exactly my point. Now, immagine complex, or temple with 4 humans players and 8 bots. YOW!!! It could be pure insanity. Now, get this. Set all the bots Difficulties and Personalities to "Perfect" and "Dark." It's not your everyday relaxing "Let's go spend some BONDing time." It's an everyman for himself massecure. It will be way, way to much fun. The only problem is, where's the strategy with having 8 bots and 4 humans? SImple. NOT EVERY LEVEL IS SMALL!!! The multiplayer levels are considderably bigger in size than the ones in Goldeneye. Graphics and actual "Virtual" miles. My only request is that at least one level will be a 10 story (Or at least 4-5) office building or dataDyne Complex or something. That would be sooo cool. Add some elevators? WHoooooooooa. FUN FUN FUN!!! Add some computers and doors that lock, and turn on liscense to kill, no radar, and exploadable walls? OUCH! We're talking extreme fun!!! Now, here's the last thing that is a MUST for this level: You need to be able to break the windows and fall out, or push people out. There needs to be a roof that you can access and push (or shoot) people off. That, my friends, is what will make or break my multiplayer experience. No, I'm not saying I won't buy the game if that's not in it. I've had my copy reserved for 3 months already, and I can't wait to play it. aaaah... It will be the best game ever for the N64 console!!!!!!

Lifter84

Registered Member
I think the best thing about Perfect Dark is going to be the bots also. That will bring hours and hours of reply fun to the game. The game itself could only be played maybe 3 to 5 times before it got boring unless the AI is really intelligent. The only way that the bots will get boring, is if i will be able to beat single handed 3 humans(experienced) and 8 bots with dark or perfect(not sure which one is harder).

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
Its gotta be the 2 player story mode...

I belive one of the great things about this came is how two players can play in the story mode. This will make the game very fun on so many more levels. Another thing is that you can have someone be the bad guy this will make the levels you have already beaten 1000 times be different almost every time. This is what is gonna be cool about the game.

Lifter84

Registered Member
Re: Its gotta be the 2 player story mode...

thats probably whats going to keep me coming back for more of the game.(that and multi. with bots) having your friend go against you (i think it is counter co-op) is great because your friend can go kamikaze on you and you wont know what to do. i heard you can push stuff in the way of doors and all that, but im not sure about that.

PaulZ108

Registered Member

*opens the vault of old posts*

It's the oldest thread in the Perfect Dark Forum! Intresting. And simulants turned out to be the best aspect.

Lifter84

Registered Member

*closes the vault* do you have security access to those? lol

HiBeam

Registered Member

*hibeam remind Xinkz*You never closed the vault*HiBeam leaves vault**hit xinkz for not giving back his childhood blanket...

HiBeam

Registered Member

oh sorry, i thought i was the only one that like power rangers...LOL :laugh:

Lifter84

Registered Member

*pushes both xinkz and HiBeam in the vault and wont let them out until they settle their dispute* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.