The Best Tag team

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by R.Lewis_52, Jul 27, 2006.

1. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

Who do you guys think is the best tag team ever i think its a tie between the Dudley Boyz and the Hardy Boyz how can forget tables, Ladders, and Chairs.

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I think its the Hardy Boyz they aren't afraid to do anything. Jumping off cages or ladders it doesnt matter they do it all.

*300th Post*

3. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

I say Dudley Boyz and the Hardy Boyz also. SummerSlam 2000 and WrestleMania X-Seven was the best.

4. Omega

Omega Ω

This thread was made awhile ago so thats kinda dumb to make it again but, your new so thanks for posting in the wrestling section lol.'

A group that is always left out the APA!

5. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

u guys oviously havent watched wrestling to long so say there the best teams

6. Omega

Omega Ω

I have been watching wrestling a long time I could go ingto others. I loved the Rockers, the Rock and Sock connetion was funny. I just named resent ones because your right alot of people on this board are to young to remember them.

7. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

hart foundation, road warriors, steiners, rockers, 4 horseman, aries/strong, are imo the best

8. Omega

Omega Ω

Steiners were really bad what are you talking about Rick was ok but Scott sucked and still does!

9. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

the steiner brothers were very good team back in the day, they put on good matches