The best rap video ever made - Weird Al

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Zc9NyYH-k

Okay, so Weird Al is almost 50 and this guy still makes me laugh with his parody tunes. Who else is a fan? I've listened to him since I was little and continue to laugh at his new stuff as it comes out.

Hell, he did this better than Chamillionaire (actually, probably anyone can do better than him).

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Veloci-T said:
stfu stupid, chamillionaire is better, but weird als funny, i saw this a week ago, its funny, but he aint better than cham
Whoa, looks like I hit a rap nerve. Chill out homes, I was just playin'.

Yeah, he is better than Cham., but that's just differring opinion for you. Remember kids, you can't spell 'crap' without r-a-p.

Turbo

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Zc9NyYH-k

Okay, so Weird Al is almost 50 and this guy still makes me laugh with his parody tunes. Who else is a fan? I've listened to him since I was little and continue to laugh at his new stuff as it comes out.

Hell, he did this better than Chamillionaire (actually, probably anyone can do better than him).
Great track by Weird Al and the fact the Al can make a song without using ghetto terms or ebonics makes him better than Chamillionaire(worst name since 50 cent) in my books.

XD classic... far, far, better than the original. Weird Al has been, and always will be one of the greatest parody artists out there.

The song was funny when I heard it but now with the music Video it was ten times better.

Trivia card in Video:

This video is great... LMAO All I could do is laugh at this... Weird Al is great... But don't forget Amish Paradise now! That was also a good one!

D

Ds136

I love Weird Al, he can actually come up with some pretty clever lyrics to go with the tune. Amish Paradise and this are like my favorite songs by him haha.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I officially admire this video right here. Some kids told me on the bus about this but I never really paid it any attention until now, and I gotta say.....wow^^;