The Best Power Forwards

Discussion in 'NBA' started by McLaren, Sep 13, 2006.

1. McLaren

McLaren Guest

Tim Duncan at #4....the hell is this????

http://realgm.com/src_feature/679/20060913/the_best_power_forwards/

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow I am really surprised that Elton Brand is number 1, I would of thought, Kevin Garnett or Tim Duncan, or even Dirk. Never in my mind I would think Brand. But I remember having an argument with Shawnesty, about Chris Bosh, well I don't see Jermaine O'neal or Rasheed Wallace on that list. So I guess I wasn't the only person thinking the same thing.

3. Wheres Amare stoudamire???????????????????????????? He's a PF right? Well he he is supposed to play PF but plays Center for da suns.

4. onez88888888

onez88888888 Guest

Shawn Marion a Power Forward???

5. patkick

patkick #21

He had to play power forward for most of they year due to the lack of big men in Phoenix. Boris Diaw had to play center at some games.

I haven't watched many laker games this year but isn't Odom a natural SF?

6. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Why is Chris Webber on this list, I mean Jermaine O'neal is a much better Power Forward than him IMO. Whatever I guess its verteran thing or something, im still shocked at that.

7. onez88888888

onez88888888 Guest

Chris Webber's stats:

PPG 20.2
    RPG 9.9
    APG 3.4
    SPG 1.37
    BPG .83
    FG% .434
    FT% .756
    3P% .273
    (MPG 38.6)

Jermaine O'Neal's stats:

PPG 20.1
    RPG 9.3
    APG 2.6
    SPG .53
    BPG 2.29
    FG% .472
    FT% .709
    3P% .300
    (MPG 35.3)

Webber wins the first 4 stats and he wins with the FT%. I don't count the MPG

Shawn had to play Power Forward last year, but he's not a natural PF.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

We know he's not a natural power forward, but playing under that system it doesn't matter how big you are because it's a run and gun offense. But I think he's a very good power forward, can get a lot of rebounds, and blocks, and we all know he can score.

9. HitBattousai

HitBattousai Guest

Tim Duncan would still be my clear number 1. He was hurt all year, gets more attention defensively than Brand, and throughout the playoffs gave a dominant effort on both ends anyway. Brand, good as his year was, hasn't shown me the same level of play yet.

10. FCXShogun

FCXShogun Guest

I think this ranking is base on the archievements from last season I mean if you take out last season some of the players on that list would have been kicked out eg Webber so far I agree with most of the players put on the ranking considering the fact that thier base it from last season...