The Best Page in the Universe

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Merc, May 18, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

http://maddox.xmission.com/

The webpage of one of the most outspoken people on the internet. His articles are hilarious and most people have yet to see through his sarcasm. Check out the site and his new book, the Alphabet of Manliness.

What do you guys think of him? I think the man is fuckin' hilarious. He runs a site out of his own pocket and has tons of web traffic. He's been imitated a thousand times and he tells it like it is.

What do you think?

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

He's hilarious, I'm definitely buying the book... I don't know how anybody could not find his stuff funny... or even if they aren't amused, be so upset that they'd try and get him banned, I mean shit...

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

I use to go there all the time like 6 years ago

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally I don't see anything really funny about that page, I browse around and I thought it was kinda stupid if you ask me.

5. You need to actually read some of his arcticles that he wrote, if you cant find them funny, then you have no sense of humor lol.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

No, he is a different category of humor and not everyone finds him funny. The ironic part is, Maddox is against goth kids and their angst whereas a lot of his fans could fit the angst group.

7. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

My favorite post of his has to be "Feminism", "26 Things A Perfect Guy Would Do and Other Propaganda Disseminated by Misguided Women", and his responses to hate-mail.

I admit, I don't agree with every post he puts up, but he's still hilarious, he's got a bold stance on topics, and always backs himself up.

8. His hate-mail section is the best, I love seeing which idiots send him hate mail.

9. merob

merob Boom!

I read the 'I'm a genius and your not', entry. It's good stuff.

10. You need to go and look at some of his older works.