• Vladimir Guerrero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny Ramirez

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Z

zagi

IMO, it's very difficult to say who is better? Ordonez - Holliday - Guerrero - M.Ramirez !? What's your pick?

O

Overbay17

Gotta agree, outta those four it's definately Vladdy, not only does he put up big numbers, but he has a canon arm, and fielding skills to boot.

B

Big_Mac

vladdy is just the real deal. still have pictures of him in a expos uniform in my head.

N

natnsoxfan

I went with Magg's. Vlad isn't the fielder he used to be, he leads outfielders in errors this year and had another last night, his arm isn't what it was, and he doesn't run like he used to. He is still a very good OF'er though, hits for a pretty good average, good power hitter, and produces a lot of runs, but he isn't what he used to be in the field in any aspect of it. Magg's is a GG caliber RF'er, he hits for a very high average, and has at least average power at this point in his career.

B

Big_Mac

I went with Magg's. Vlad isn't the fielder he used to be, he leads outfielders in errors this year and had another last night, his arm isn't what it was, and he doesn't run like he used to. He is still a very good OF'er though, hits for a pretty good average, good power hitter, and produces a lot of runs, but he isn't what he used to be in the field in any aspect of it. Magg's is a GG caliber RF'er, he hits for a very high average, and has at least average power at this point in his career.
can't argue with that selection either.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I also picked Vladimir Guerrero. Even though he leads outfielders in errors made he's still better then the rest on this list. And with all those errors his cannon of an arm makes up for it. Like you said he did lose a step or two but i'd rather have him anchoring my outfield then the rest of those guys on the list.

E

Edgartohof

Everyone says great things about Vlad's arm, but while it is strong, it is not the most accurate.Anyways, I'm going with Mags on this one. There are only 2 real candidates for MVP this season in the AL, and they are Magglio Ordonez and Alex Rodriguez. And only one of them is an outfielder, so Ordonez wins this one hands down.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to go with Vladdy, in my opinion he's one of the best overall players in the league, he hits for average, for power, he steals bases he his a good outfielder and he's has a cannon of an arm. If had more home runs, I believe he would be in contention for the MVP as well. The three others are very good outfielder as well, but I believe Vladdy is better overall.