The best MSPaint Drawing Ever!

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Mirage, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Ok, I'm sure we all have had our moments where we finish a drawing in MSPaint, sit back, soak it in, and walk away with an ego complex.

Well, not today my friends. I give you, the 500 hour MSPaint masterpiece:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/17908194/

Obviously the author has spare time on his hands. Maybe a little too much, but even so, he has created one of the best drawing in paint in the world, and claims to have been hired for some Microsoft Commercials of some sort in the past (due to his Paint skills).

I am speechless looking at this..

2. member357

member357 New Member

Wow.........thats intense!

3. Julie

Julie Registered Member

WOW! That's all I can say is just, well ummm...WOW! That is absolutely beautiful.

4. member357

member357 New Member

Bill Gates would be proud!:nod:

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

All I have to say, is wow. Just, wow. That is one hella waesome paint drawing, and really shows what people can do with a little time on their hands.

6. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Okay, I have to admit I have become quite intrigued with this one. I saved a copy & then applied it as my desktop background & WOW! This looks soooooo incredible from across the room as well as up close.

7. Albey

Albey Registered Member

This guy has issues.. Omg i cannot believe it.. This looks great on a 27" Plasma :)

8. leopard22

leopard22 Registered Member

Hehehe ... huge issues. Still, it is a great piece of work. Not exactly my kind of art, but impressive. I can't even make a stick figure work in MSPaint.

I used to work with a graphic artist who would spend literally days cleaning up a logo we got from clients who couldn't supply us with perfect images. He was totally obsessed and would work pixel by pixel. Great guy but I just couldn't see the difference in the logo past a certain point. Drove his boss crazy too, but he needed the guy too much for his layout talents to make him stop, even though I begged and pleaded ;)

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Sounds familiar? I've been known to go back over images and fine tune them over and over. Then I've even been known to fine tune even after I said I was done if I notice something else I could do to make it better.

I just haven't been known to do this in PAINT, of all programs. I am patient with graphics, but not THAT patient. :D

10. Spinlock

Spinlock Registered Member

Heck, sounds like my kinda guy. I usually do my graphics pixel by pixel anyway.